Changing an FTP Password
This article explains how to change the password for an FTP account.
Note: The main FTP username and password for a domain are the same as the DirectAdmin username and password. If you do not have the password for this DirectAdmin account, see the article for resetting your DirectAdmin password.
- Login to DirectAdmin and navigate to the domain hosting the FTP account.
- Under "Your Account" select "FTP Management".
- On the line for the chosen FTP account, click on "change" in the Password column.
- Enter a new password in both password fields.
- Click "Modify" to change the password.
Did you find this article helpful?