Changing an FTP Password
This article explains how to change the password for an FTP account.
Note: If this is the primary user FTP account for the domain, changing this password will also change the password used to log in to DirectAdmin. If you do not have the current password for this user account, please see the support guide for changing user account passwords.
- Login to DirectAdmin and navigate to the domain hosting the FTP account.
- Under "Your Account" select "FTP Management".
- On the line for the chosen FTP account, click on "change" in the Password column.
- Enter a new password in both password fields.
- Click "Modify" to change the password.
Did you find this article helpful?